Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stolen

Yea, somebody took $200 or more frome me today. Somebody that I work with and know how much that I make. Real nice. If u know me I dont like too many people, but I would never do that to somebody. I'm not mean like that, i'm not cruell and ruthless. I work someplace where nobody makes a lot and everybody pretty much knows what evrybody makes. I could never do that to someone I work whith. Thats a bill I had to pay. And my dad would give me the lecture that I should never carry that much money with me, but today was the first day my purse has been out of my sight at work in years. I hate everybody. You better believe me I'll be watching to see who takes the day off tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tracy Phillips said...

Im sooooooooo sorry. you have no idea....

anDREa said...

fuck, yea, that shit sucks!
i felt so violated and mad at everybody for a while! mine was stolen while i was dropping my kid off to headstart.
mean assholes.

Margo said...

That really sucks!!! I have had my purse stolen more than a few times and it burns my ass every time! I guess other's don't feel they need to work for money, they are entitled to your hard earned money. I swear...nothing ever seems to go smoothly anymore. Too many assholes out there.