Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer is a drug!

I love summer, always have. I was born in the summer, no school in the summer, just sun and the pool. I know they say spring is when everything starts new, reborn. But for me it happens in the summer. Everyside of the coin seems to have more hope then it did in the winter. Brighter. If one day doesnt pan out the way I want it I have another long bright day to improve things, not like the winter where its just dark and cold and by the time im done with work the day is over. During the summer almost anything seems possible, or at least more attainable. this is a rough draft but im still going to post it, im new to the blogging thing but i love to write but its been a long time since i have

1 comment:

Margo said...

I love summer too...it's the best! I think everyone should get off in the summer!! So much for me dropping out of Elementary Education, I am kicking myself each day I have to go into a cube while it's gorgeous outside!