Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin

People die everyday. For the most part, in less its one of my family members, i can shrug it off or not pat to much attenchion. I love George Carlin. I've been lucky enough to see him live in Vegas. I love him. I love a lot of comedians but i think he was in a field all by himself. He was special and stood out. I can listen to his same stories over and over again and laugh just as loud every time. There are a lot of comedians that i love but not many tread on new gound like he does. Richard Pryor is one of the only other ones that i can think of that are funny the way he was. Nothing sacred. He didnt care if u liked him or not he talked about how he felt. Now like i said i love a lot of comdians but he was truly an original and im truly sorry that he is gone.

No comments: