Monday, June 23, 2008

I can be stupid but at least i admitt it. PT1

I know i am.. I watch myself being dumb everyday. Sometimes i can see it and sop it other times i see it and just dont give a damn. i am who i am, u like me or u dont. At least i can see it and know. Most other people are just jackasses and dont care.
I work in child care. Now i would never leave my own child with people that i dont trust(if i had kids). I have parents who hate the daycare and who think the workers are mean yet drop there kids off everyday for 8 hours or more. Now who is the mean one? I had a father drop his kid off with candy at 800am and told him he couldnt eat it untill he picked him up. some time around 500pm. WHY? Same dad let his duaghter have a lollipop before school and then asked his teacher to take it away because she wouldnt listen to him???? WHO IS THE ADULT???
How could u leave ur kids with people u dont trust for 8 hours or more 5 days a week? Now i know everybody isnt built to have kids. But like my dad Knew he wanted to be a doctor since he was a young boy i was made to be a parent. Sice i have no kids i work at a datcare. I love my kids. I've had kids that i would die for. Ask my friends if im at a gathering with kids they flock to me or me to them. lol. Ive always been that way since i was little. As much pain as they can cauase me they give me even greater joy. ok i dont know how to save this so its getting posted till Tray can help me. This is part 1 of this blog

2 comments:

Tracy Phillips said...

i LOVE YOU SARAh! You are very good at your job - the place doesnt appreciate you as much as they should.

They better watch it - We might have to get sunny on some sons of bitches.

Miss you!

Tracy Phillips said...

Im waiting for part 2.....